2020-2021 Winter Access Plan
This amended 2020-2021 Winter Access Plan for Hoback Ranches is adopted for the purpose of providing for safe snow removal within Hoback Ranches, minimizing driving risks to residents and the general public, and preventing road damage to road surfaces, culverts or ditches due to snow removal activity.
2019-2020 Winter Committee
- Gary Ryan, Chairman
- Joe Leduc, Vice Chairman
- Stephanie Housley, Treasurer
- Dave Fellows, HRSID Representative
- Troy Jerup (non voting committee member – one of two contractors for Rim Road and parking lot snow removal)
Winter Committee Meeting Notes – October 2020
Winter Participation Fee
At least $400 per household
payable to Winter Committee & mail to:
c/o Hoback Ranches SID
P.O. Box 33
Bondurant, WY 82922-0033
Attn: Stephanie Housley, Treasurer
Primary Plowed Road
- Primary Road Plowed from Hwy 191 to designated parking lot at Rim & Skyline
Secondary Roads are approved when requested with two specific requirements:
- Winter Committee Plowing Waiver is signed and submitted to a Winter Committee member.
- Secondary Road plowers must adhere to all plowing conditions stipulated in the Winter Plan and must “STOP” plowing when the committee determines road conditions are unsafe.
- The only designated parking area for use by residents and visitors is located at the corner of Rim Road and Skyline Drive.