General fire prevention and awareness measures
- Clear all tall grass and brush, ladder fuels and wood piles within 30 feet of structures.
- Prepare hoses and sprinklers to wet around your house.
- Develop a plan to evacuate your animals in the event you are not home.
- Keep your fire extinguishers properly charged.
- Monitor this website for up to date fire information: http://inciweb.nwcg.gov.
- If you have a need to burn, first call the Sheriff Office dispatch 307-367-4378 ext. 6.
- If you see someone behaving irresponsibly with fire, email the HR fire/emergency volunteers who will, if appropriate, contact the Sheriff’s Office. email@example.com
2020 Hoback Ranches Calendar
February 03-22 Filing for Election New HRSID Directors
April 10-20 Mail Annual Election Ballots
May 5 Annual HRSID elections
June 13 Early HRSID Budget Planning meeting
June 28 Annual Bondurant Community BBQ-Picnic
Annual HRSID Meeting
Correction: Meeting will be on Saturday, July 11, 2020 time, place, and other details will be determined when Covid-19 restrictions for July 11 are announced.