If you see a fire related incident:
- Call 911
- Email HR fire notification team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN CONTACTED BY YOUR FIRE NOTIFICATION TEAM MEMBER during our testing process.
- If you HAVE NOT been contacted, please email email@example.com with your contact numbers.
- If you will not be at home for extended periods during the summer let your fire notification team member know.
If there is real fire danger:
- Your fire notification volunteer will attempt to contact you by phone when you need to prepare to evacuate.
- We will attempt to contact you by phone when you need to immediately evacuate.
- Fire and Rescue will attempt to go house to house when there is an address sign with safe entrance and egress.
- WHEN YOU EVACUATE, TIE A PIECE OF WHITE CLOTH (towel, tee shirt, anything white) to your address sign or the entrance to your property, so that fire personnel do not endanger their lives needlessly. You must also check out with the sheriff’s office at highway checkpoints.
2020 Hoback Ranches Calendar
February 03-22 Filing for Election New HRSID Directors
April 10-20 Mail Annual Election Ballots
May 5 Annual HRSID elections
June 13 Early HRSID Budget Planning meeting
June 28 Annual Bondurant Community BBQ-Picnic
July 10 Annual HRSID Meeting
July 10 Annual Hoback Ranches Picnic